International Presentation and Moderation
Presentation and moderation of international meetings (in English)
Effective presentations and moderations help team leaders get their ideas across and to make international and even virtual teams work. Board meetings and company presentations become more effective if the adequate language and visualisation are used.
- To train how to moderate and present in English
- To become aware of your own, and other peoples, English competence
- To create awareness of the cultural diversities of the audience
- To deal with face-to-face, as well as virtual meetings
- Creation of effective presentations and user of different moderation techniques
- Training of presentation and moderation sequences in English
- Specific English vocabulary for certain phases of the presentation/moderation
- The role of the moderator (conflicts of interest)
- The importance of visualising
- Face-to-face versus virtual meetings
- The moderation of international conferences (if required)
- Theoretical inputs
- Training of presentation and moderation sequences
- Work on real cases with video analysis
- Personal feedback
- Team leaders or department leaders who have some experience in presentation and moderation on a national basis and now want to improve their skills on an international level.
- Team leaders or department leaders who have some experience in international work and would now like to train their presentation and moderation skills in English
- REMARK: Das Training wird auf Englisch gehalten. Auch wenn Sie das Gefühl haben, dass Ihre Sprachkenntnisse dafür noch nicht ausreichen, können Sie teilnehmen. Sie erhalten dann individuelle Unterstützung in der Vorbereitung und während des Trainings.